Monday, July 26, 2010

Extras! Extras! Read all about em!


I was up until three in the morning working on the DVD extras and doing some film cleaning last night. Well, I was trying to do some film cleaning, but it wasn't working. I've tried two different automated film cleaning programs and neither one seems to do it very well. Both ignore hairs on the film and seem to ignore the biggest and most obvious flecks of dirt from the negative transfer. Oh well, back to the drawing board on that front.

I did make a lot of progress on the DVD extras last night! I restored two deleted scenes and cut together extended versions of two other scenes. I'm debating just stopping there with the deleted/extended scene thing, because I suspect that no one but me will really care or likely even watch them. There are two other deleted scenes I'm thinking about restoring though. Does that make me a junkie? A glutton for punishment? An obsessed idiot? Probably all of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment